It Is Possible to Put the Pieces of Your Life Back Together
If you are feeling helpless, hopeless, angry, frustrated, sad, depressed, lonely, or living in paralyzing fear, it is time to do something about it!
Find Your Joy & HappinessIs it time for you to be happy again; to find your joy? It is time to have fun again! Learn to shed the shame and guilt and to refuse the stigma. Gain the tools and encouragement to stand up and slay your Beasts. You were put on this earth for a purpose, so let us help you find that purpose.
You are NOT Alone
Link arms with other women who are standing up and reclaiming their lives. You are not alone! Be a part of the Sisterhood of women standing together. One woman can make a difference, but together we are changing the world.
Become a Woman of CourageStop living paralyzing fear and start living in victory! It is more than possible to pick up the pieces of your life and really start living again, even if the storm is still raging around you. If you don’t show your family and friends what it looks like to fight, who is going to? TODAY is the day to stand.
A Message From Valerie
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN WARRIOR LEVEL MEMBERSHIP?
- Monthly Modules are the most powerful tool available in the Sisterhood, providing you with guidance from Valerie as you work through an area of focus. Some are specific to the Nine Actions to Battle Your Beast, a deeper dive into a topic within an Action, or a new subject always in support of the Nine Actions. The Modules include Videos, Audios, guides & PDF downloads. You can work at your own pace and using the tools that work best for you. Warrior Members have access to ALL modules through the archive library so you can go back and refresh your memory, or re-work a topic.
- Live Video Conferences with Valerie where you can interact and ask questions.
- Expert Video Conferences where Valerie interviews experts and thought leaders.
- Video Conference Library for replay access to all Video Conferences.
- Email Messages for encouragement and Member updates.
- Module Archive Library allows access to past Modules at your fingertips.
- Getting Started Videos help you understand basic concepts, and how to use the Membership.
- Member Only Facebook Group for communication with Valerie & other Sisterhood Members.
- Resource Library with access to terminology, links and downloads.
- You are serious about wanting to change your life
- You will commit time to your own recovery
- You want to become a woman of courage
- You want to show the people in your life what it looks like to stand up & fight
- You understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint
- You are ready to take action
- You don’t believe that you have a right to be happy again
- You are not ready to take action
- You’re not ready to invest in your own recovery
- You are not willing to learn
- You are comfortable in the pity party
- You would rather wait for circumstances around you to change
“She peels away the shame we carry with us and shows us how to be happy and joyful, even if our children are struggling.”
Her mission became one of not only self-survival but one of being able to personally flourish in spite of her daughter’s choices, and she brings the reality of that idea to us. The very first action, Decide to Stand Up and Fight, is crucial to those of us wanting peace and freedom in our hearts again. I so admire Valerie for her courage, tenacity and fire within to get her message out to us parents. She peels away at the shame we carry with us and shows us how to be happy and joyful, even if our children are struggling. Valerie is a walking and breathing example of her message and makes a huge contribution to the world out of the pain she has experienced with her daughter. ~ Katie Rogers